Completion of the 2.5-year basic course (1st level) Sexocorporel
Zurich Institute for Clinical Sexology and Sexual Therapy ZISS
All 3 modules Certified Tantric Journey Teacher Training Course
Mal Weeraratne, London
Tantric Journey / Emotional Detox is a healing and revitalizing massage technique based on ancient techniques and principles of Tantra and Tao (Mantak Chia) combined with Western knowledge
3-year training in Organizational Development + Management (BSO)
IFO (Institute for Leadership + Organizational Development), Muttenz
Systemic constellation work + past therapy
Cécile Khalil (Rapperswil) / Sabine Häring (Basel)
ICT Assistant Web SIZ + PC Supporter SIZ
Swiss Computer Science Certificate
Studies in Economy (Vorliz. nat. oec.)
University of Basel
Sources of inspiration and learning
TRE® (Trauma Release Exercises) 1. Module
TRE Switzerland, Zurich Andreas Herold, Brigitte Berger
Full body orgasm and energetic healing
Ramos Strzygowski, Liebesschule Berlin
Access Bars® Basic Course
Corinne Rhyner, Aarau
Quodoushka 1 + 2
Rose Fink + Batty Gold, Germany
Training "the symphony of men and women"
Dr. Robert Fischer and Notburga Fischer, Bern Switzerland
Various tantric seminars and women's trainings
Shima Institute, Daniele Kirchmair, Adligenswil Switzerland
Seminar Female ejaculation
Deborah Sundahl + Devaka Hoffmann, Freiburg (GER)
Various tantra massage classes
Sexological Bodywork, Zurich
Pelvic floor workshop Franklin Method
Sr. Silvia Pauli, Sela Center Bern
Tantric and personality-forming women's seminars
Mayonah Bliss + Anna Oppermann, Freiburg (GER)
Sky Dancing Tantra, Doris Christinger, Zurich
Wings of Joy, Maggie Tappert + Madeleine Stucki, Zurich
Universal Tao Workshop
Mantak Chia, Basel
Frank Farrelly, Leukerbad Switzerland
Nonviolent communication according to Marshall B. Rosenberg
since the 80s
Being a computer-science teacher to teenagers
for 20 years at a school for commerce in Switzerland
1 year abroad as a 15-year-old
Dallas, Texas USA
What life has taught me ...
- How to get up again when you have fallen down
- That love and respect is the greatest gift you can give and receive. Not only to others, but above all to yourself
- There are always other possibilities. Yes, and that sometimes takes quite some courage to take a look at them.
- How important it is to allow yourself to make mistakes, because one matures and grows with them.
- A touch of humor can make quite a few situations easier to accept or deal with (especially when confronted with your own shadows)
- Your own children can be incredible teachers, if one is willing to really listen to what they have to say and take it seriously.
- Being able to sense ones body well enough, enables you to decide what is good for you and what isn't.
- Internal and external clarity are extremely helpful, because it gives you guidelines.
- As human beings we are able to enrich each others lives enormously, if we have the courage to also show our vulnerability. Then some things becomes possible, which at first seemed impossible.
- Partnership means constant change, and it is this very change that makes me grow and be alive
- Taking full responsibility for the way you live your life is a not an easy, but a rewarding path, as it leads into your own power.
I loved, suffered at times, was in resistance, then again in devotion, accepted, was joyful and weary, rejected and accepted, rebelled, adapted myself ...
Whenever possible, I tried to enjoy life. That did not always work out, but I did my best (and sometimes I didn't ;-).
I gave birth, lost people, got married, divorced, united and separated. Was near and far, sick and healthy, sad and joyful, burned out and close to burnout, full of energy and high-spirited, sometimes cautious and again and again ... brave.
All of this has made me the person I am today and I am grateful for that.